Thursday, March 27, 2014

There seems to be an element of this going on as well

I'm still learning about what mold exposures can do. Because the medical community seems to not understand it very well, and it is rather rare, all things considered (although in another post I'll talk about how many celebrities have experienced toxic mold exposure, so it's not that rare), the research and knowledge is limited and ever changing. I learn new things every day, and I am always uncovering contradictory information as well, which makes it hard to understand what's really happening to us. Overall I just know that I want to be well, I miss life as I knew it, and I will try anything to get past this and back to a state of normalcy.

We have moved four times due to this dread exposure, and shed ourselves of well over 99% of our belongings, and we are still experiencing symptoms. So I am trying to figure out if it is due to exposure, or permanent damage, or the need for treatment. Something called Toxicant Induced Loss of Tolerance was suggested to me, and some of it fits. Which frankly scares the hell out of me.

http://discovermagazine.com/2013/nov/13-allergic-life

No comments:

Post a Comment